I need someone who has experience in creating intuitive UIs with CSS, JS, BS4, HTML5 and PHP.
Please only bid if you are highly experienced in all of the above.
As part of your bid you will be required to show your skills on a test page, please include how much time it took you to fix the page per my specifications:
I will pick 1 coder based on the following items:
1. Result of the end html page, does it work right, does the UI and CSS look clean and intuitive.
2. Time it took to accomplish the end result.
3. Your hourly rate.
4. How well the way your end result HTML/CSS is written with commenting and how logical and clean the code is.
Please do not bid unless you have submitted the test result for consideration, I will not accept any bids that don't include that so auto bids will be ignored.
The test task:
[login to view URL]
1. Fix the top left logo to make it center but make sure it's dynamic enough where if I change the logo or convert it to image or etc it still continues to look good with spacing and placement.
2. Fix the get a quote form area and make the spinner and slider properly place amongst the rest of the inputs, it should be intuitive so that it is user friendly even for novice web users and it should look good and be user friendly on all devices not just the computer (I will test on mobile, multiple resolutions, etc.) Make sure that the changes you make are dynamic enough where I can re-arrange the order of the elements or add / remove elements without causing the page to break it's cleanliness and style.
3. Do not modify existing code, write new code to make any changes, your ability to make new functions / write new code in JS to make it do the same thing but without affecting the old code will be looked at.
NOTE* You may remove any external CSS/JS resources and replace with inline or new files you wrote, as long as you don't need to modify any existing external resources to make it work.
As for PHP, this test doesn't include PHP but please be honest with your experience, if it turns out your PHP experience isn't good It will waste both our times with having to pick a new coder.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hello. How are you? Just read your requirements and it is no problem with me. Let's have a short chat and discuss in detail. Thanks and Regards. From Yongde.