**YOUR BID PRICE IS FINAL. NO LATER CHANGE ALLOWED**
I need a developer who can do Small Customizations in a PHP Script that Makes Forms for Websites. ***You don't need to build it from scratch. I have the main structure made in CodeIgniter. ***
The small features that need to be added:
[login to view URL] the button in the upper left corner of the form "Submit/Fill Up/I am feelin' Lucky".
2. Change the name from "Select" to "Drop-Down Box" (left, third button from top)
3. Test whether the File Upload option working fully and can send the attached file by mail.
4. Make provisions for editing form. Like if someone, by mistake, adds wrong Items for the Radio button, he should be able to Edit/Remove it. Do it for all applicable buttons,
3. IMPORTANT FEATURE: You can see a Zip download button. After the form is made, the ZIP download button is supposed to generate the form code** which can be easily installed in any web server or can be integrated with any website with all the functions set by the user and LOOK. The current PHP code generated doesn't give the look that I have in Preview mode. It is not showing "Thank you Message" after form submission and not sending the mail. Mail should be sent with Form field name and the corresponding data.
4. Check whether Captcha is working properly and refreshing.
Client + Server Side Validation – Each form you create to have client-side and server-side validation built-in
Powerful and simple validation options – The script will automatically validate HTML5 fields based on their type. Modify validation rules though the simple field settings dialog.
Complete post-processing control – Use the included sample code to mail the results of the form or add your own processing logic.
The form is already cross-browser compatible and mobile responsive.
The code should be well written. I need full source code and copyright of the script. The lowest bidder will win the project. I will extensively test the form in my server before completing the project. I will need help to deploy and test on the server. See the form site and test it: [login to view URL]