I have a Laravel site at ehlinelaw dot com that has a dated look and that has a very slow home page that was built by a "full-stack" developer. I am not wealthy since I am an injury lawyer and my site tanked after this project, and I am not a publicly-traded company with the ability to pour money into the abyss and then file a BK. I wish to pay someone to do a specific job and give them written instructions in advance. If those instructions are not followed, I don't expect an attitude or resistance. Don't start or accept my money unless you can do the job. I need a responsible person with a sense of initiative and honor to assist me in completing the project on a stage by stage basis.
If you are any good, we move to the next stage. Preferably someone with a military (USMC background preferred), who is in the US, or a UK brother, who has children and a sense of duty, honor, and country?
1. Need a media and dash interface, that auto compresses images, as well as allows me to add EXIF data, etc., all at the front end. ^^^^ Need a theme that looks modern that allows me to add EAT badges, etc/dash interface that mimics Word Press dash and basically does the same thing to a custom theme with widgets, etc. (I have links to free and paid Laravel compatible add ons)
2. Need an authorship feature that adds all author social proof in JSON Schema.
3. Need to figure out why the home page, in particular, is giving me a "D" on the first time to byte, which is far slower than WP.4. Need a developer who also is able to take initiative to either copy or create a theme with at least 3 templates.
a. money pages; b. blog pages;
c. misc pages.
5. Need a developer who will add embeddable charts and graphs similar to what I can do with a free WordPress plugin, that links back to my site.
6. Need someone who actually keeps their word and doesn't play games or flake out.
Primadonnas need not apply. Anyone?
25 freelancers are bidding on average $472 for this job
Laravel experts here. we check your detailed description and have some query need to clarify before start the development. looking for your reply. thanks.