I need a WordPress plugin fixed or rebuilt.
The plugin is for a contest website that allows students to pick their school from a list and pledge to be a safe driver. The school that has the most students pledge wins.
See attached screenshot for frontend visual or visit [url removed, login to view] for the live site.
How Plugin Works – Front End
• Student visits site.
• The student fills out the form, selects a school, views safe driver pledge and clicks submit. (All fields must be filled, school selected and pledge opened or cannot submit)
• Once submitted the students pledge is added to the total for their school.
• Ability to pledge is IP restricted to one pledge per IP Address (Not IP Block) per hour.
• Same E-Mail Address must be able to be used to pledge multiple times.
• The 10 schools with the most pledges are displayed on a leaderboard (total amount of pledges is not shown on leaderboard just the school's placement in rankings).
How Plugin Works – Back End
• Pledge is submitted
• Form data is added to a database.
• Submitted pledge is added to pledge total for the selected school.
• Leaderboard with totals is viewable in the dashboard.
• Leaderboard on the front end without totals is updated.
• Admin for the site can export as CSV the submitted form data. (CSV Must Include following fields)
o School Selected
o IP Address