• You'll be creating high quality, reusable software/code across the full stack, ensuring compliance with our coding standards and quality frameworks.
• You'll undertake internal testing, supporting the testing team in module, system and regression testing to ensure our solutions remain robust in all circumstances.
• You'll collaborate with the current development team, to identify requirements and specific solutions.
The ideal candidate with have exposure to some if not all of the below technologies:
• HTML - Experience of HTML5 and front-end development.
• CSS / Bootstrap – Experience working with CSS and Bootstrap integration.
• PHP – Strong knowledge of PHP back-end site integration.
• MySQL - Experience working with MySQL databases integrated with PHP.
• API - Strong understanding of APIs/framework site integrations.
The current website is www.jam-jar-car.com.
178 freelancers are bidding on average £492 for this job
Hi there, I am interested in this website development project. I checked your details and understand your requirements. I am available here to discuss more with your project. Come to chat with me. Regards, Shibu