A simple newsletter CMS was created for me however I need some modifications to it:
Functions that exist are as follows:
1) Pick existing newsletter or
2) Create new newsletter
Page 1: Form to populate data
Page 2: Preview info in newsletter template
Page 3: Notify user that row of data has been submitted + give URL of archived newsletter template page
What I need:
1) Right now, 2 dropdown menus exist for "Volume" and "Issue"...I need this converted into a single dropdown which will show existing rows.
1) On page 1, some changes in field types need to be made. for example, 'input' might need to be changed to 'textarea', etc.
1) On page 2, preview must display with given template (separate HTML page with code already broken down for you)
2) On page 3, an archived file must be created on the server and URL must be displayed on this page.
There might be other variations of the above but nothing too far from it.
Really need someone that can do this within the day since the project was not completed by previous programmer and I am on a tight deadline...should not take more than 1-2 hours at max! I am also looking for someone who is available for conference via Google Talk so I can finalize this today.