hi, sorry for my delay: [url removed, login to view]
Your job is to create the following script to solve this progress and issue:
1. Pull a CSV from an URL (a)
2. save the CSV in an MYSQL table (a)
3. Normalize the data
4. in the normalization database are are two columns, 1 with the original phrase, in the 2nd the modified phrase (Example: 1 - "Blck" and 2 - "Black") Here the script needs to check if a phrase from the NORMALIZATION DATABASE in the Database A, if yes Change phrase 1 with phrase 2
5. save it to a new MYSQL table (b)
6. save the data from the new MYSQL table to a CSV on an FTP Server (b)
look also at the attached image- it shows the process.
There are more than one CSV A, results in more than one CSV B.
I need to add easily the URLs of A and define the target of CSV B.
The Normalization Database is valid for all. Here the databases are just tables in one MYSQL.
Please make it possible to run that script every day at a specific time.
On our Server runs PHP
Here you can find example of the tables:
[url removed, login to view]
12 freelancers are bidding on average €34 for this job
I've 8+ years experience in Analytics industry. Worked on Excel, SQL, SAS and Big data extensively. Expect a Error free, on-time, good quality delivery from my side.
Hello friend, I'm a full stack developer, I have worked with tons of csv files in PHP and other languages. I'm experiences with mysql and other databases, and I should be able to finish your project really fast.
Ingeniero en informática, con experiencia en arquitectura, diseño y desarrollo de software. Profesional responsable, analítico, organizado y disciplinado, en procura de ofrecer al cliente el mejor resultado.