I own various e-commerce platforms based in Australia and would like to hire some new developers to take over development on these applications.
The work would be primarily ad hoc development of new features to extend and improve the platforms.
Here’s some example of upcoming tasks, ranging from big to small:
1. Migrate site from HTTP to HTTPS;
2. Install various marketing pixel tracking codes (GA, AdWords, Facebook Ads etc.);
3. Help optimise site performance;
4. Create new transactional emails in Mandrill/application code;
5. Create new content pages; and
6. Change PayPal integration.
The sites use the following technologies:
Here’s how I like to operate:
1. Generally, I’ll provide an extremely detailed spec of the task(s) with clearly defined acceptance criteria, with the designs provided as well;
2. You’ll read the spec and ask any clarifying questions;
3. Once it’s clear, you’ll provide a fair quote for the tasks;
4. We work on that fixed price for the tasks;
5. I’ll create milestone payments in Freelancer for each of the tasks at the agreed quote;
6. Once you have successfully developed and tested a new task in the dev environment, and are sure that the acceptance criteria are all met, you will pass it to me for further testing; and
7. Once I agree that all the acceptance criteria have been met for a task, and therefore the task is done, the milestone payment will be released.
I don’t want this project to be spammed with auto-bidders. To demonstrate you have actually read the brief, please include the capital of France in capital letters in your proposal.
66 freelancers are bidding on average $1166 for this job
PARIS Hi, I am able to provide you ongoing support on long term basis for your websites and projects. I am available to discuss now. Relevant Skills and Experience a Proposed Milestones $833 AUD - Initial