We're looking for a freelancer with a background in WordPress design, development, and WordPress best practices to join our team and work with us on multiple WordPress design and development projects. This will be require ongoing, daily interaction and we're looking for 20-30 hours/week of support from you to start, likely to increase from there. We're fair, hard-working, honest, and want to build a great long-term relationship with a freelancer we can trust and rely on.
Technical Skills Required:
- WordPress theme customization
- HTML5 & CSS3
- PSD/PDF to WordPress
- WordPress theme customization from scratch
- Good command of PHP & MySQL
Other skills required:
- Hardworking, self-starter
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Creativity and strong sense of design
- Excellent communication skills via email and Hipchat
- Diligent time tracking capabilities
- Minor graphic design work including creating high-quality homepage sliding images
- Familiarity with Themeforest and popular WordPress themes such as Avada, Bridge, Striking, Salient, etc.
- Familiarity with popular WordPress plugins including Contact Form 7, Revolution Slider, and others
- Must be willing to (eventually) use company Zendesk account to respond to customer website update requests, handle requested updates, close out tickets, etc.
Please look at these two demos: 1) [login to view URL] and 2) [login to view URL]
Could you implement these 2 themes from a bare theme install, and if so, how long you estimate it would take to customize each one like demos? Please provide a response for both.
We are primarily looking for freelancers in North America who can be available during normal business hours, EST, CST, or PST.