We are a small recruitment agency that supplies temporary care workers into care homes. We looking at having a Database custom built for organising and logging our staff bookings and producing reports along with general data management.
Currently we subscribe to a software provider and would like to be able to replicate most of the functions of that system to our new database.
Please could you quote us on having this system designed and built, there would normally be 1 user using the system , however would be good to have a multi user system in case 2 people access at any time, also if we wanted to migrate this system to the cloud so we can work from any location.
I have attached a screen shots of the current system we are using, it is built using oracle and is hosted in the cloud.
From the front end Fig 1 you may be able to get a good idea of the general detail.
The way we operate is normally shifts are emailed to us sometimes in an excel attachment which we can upload by amending the spreadsheets so that it maps the template provided by the current software. They can also just be emailed and occasionally over the phone.
We then log this information into our system, firstly we select the home in the first column using the drop box, we then select the date using the calendar tool, then we select the shift type using the drop box(there are several shift types abbreviated e.g. a long day would be LD, an early shift would be E, and a Late would be L and so on, etc). Then we type the start and finish time of the shift, the total units/hours is automatically calculated, then the staff is selected using the drop box and after we select the status( this could be covered/cancelled/no show/outstanding etc). We then type the reference number in the PO field and we have a couple of columns for notes then final column states the name of the user who has input the data or made the last change. The PO Ref tab should not accept duplicate numbers, finally we can tailor a report by filtering any column and hitting the refresh button, this report can them be downloaded to a excel spreadsheet.
• The back end would be to Input homes that we supply see fig 2,
• Report tab Fig 3 should filter the data to a customised excel spreadsheet that we can download, we will supply the format that we want the data in( the system we are currently using does not do the reporting as the developer has not fixed the system)
• Enter Staff Tab Fig 4 is where we can enter all information on staff and upload docs, there are sections where we can input visa and DBS expiry dates this should flag up and not allow us to book the staff if their Visas have expired etc, the current software does not actually do any of that as developer hasn’t gotten around to fix that. However I will leave this to your selves to advise if it can or not be done.
• The view staff tab simply shows the status of data that we had input in enter staff tab along with an action tab as in the attachment.
• Lastly the data load tab Fig 6 is used when homes send shifts on a spreadsheet, we normally copy the data onto the template and upload it from here.
What I am looking for is a system that doesn’t necessarily have to be exactly as the one described, if it could be done in a more efficient way to capture the data that we need and maybe improve on this model as we have been using it for a few years without any updates or changes.
Would be good to have more useful features such as being able to know who can work in which home and if they would be available, although our current system has a tab stating who is available, it doesn’t work or do anything.
I would be grateful if you could let me know if there is a solution that can be created using sql and all costs associated with that, I am open to different ideas as there may be better solutions and more advance features we can have.
55 freelancers are bidding on average £1457 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with Database Programming, MySQL, Oracle, PHP, SQL. Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.
Dear Sir, we made lots of crawler before and which is running in the market also we have team of data so please let us know how we can proceed for the same Thanks