To develop a web based system to manage staff payroll for a security company. The system will help compute the pay for each employee and generate pay slips. Read “Project Management System [url removed, login to view]” to understand the full spec.
TERMS, CONCERNS AND PREFERENCE
1. What is your most preferred programming language?
2. What is your most preferred back end framework?
3. What is you most preferred UI front end framework
4. Share some past work (links to demo with login details) which is similar to our project.
5. To have call session, to ensure we are able to understand each other.
6. Must have daily progress meeting (2 times), 10am and 6pm (your local time).
7. Milestone to be set after further discussion with the freelancer. To strictly follow the agreed milestone deadlines and deliverable.
8. Some of UI has been prepared, [url removed, login to view] It doesn’t cover all the screens, but can be used as the base, source code will be provided upon awarding the project.
9. When designing the screens, must ensure the screen design will be practical for mobile usage. Not all responsive screens are suitable to for mobile.
10. Upon completing each milestone, you have to show the completed work from your server, we will release the milestone payment if we are satisfied with the work. Upon releasing the payment, you have to release the source code for the milestone.
11. Source code must not refer to any third party hosted codes or reference library. System must be able to function 100% when run on a local server without any internet connection. Codes must not be encrypted, encoded or minimized beyond editing. Proper commenting on the source code will be high recommended and appreciated.
12. Also please factor in all your future events and plans that might affect the project. E.g. Holiday (Christmas), Other Celebrations, Event and etc.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $1374 for this job
read details and willing to design staff payroll Relevant Skills and Experience General Ecommerce [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] PrestaShop [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Wordpress [url removed, login to view] More