Our expanding business requires immediately developing software designed to our specific requirements based on a unique new business process. We want 100% ownership of software when complete, and understand the scope of the project will require accessing open source software that then may require customization to fit our needs. No open source software that does not provide us 100% ownership in the software will be accepted.. This is likely going to be an ongoing process, and so please view this as more than a one time project.
There are several key needs:
1. The software must allow a package to be scanned to log the final delivery address for delivery.
2. The information above must then be put into a database so that 150 up to 500 packages going to the same delivery area/zip code can be routed so as to allow the human or robotic staff loading the pallet to know where on the pallet the packages go for ease of access based on the route created for the packages in step 1.
3. The human/robot operator loading the pallet will need to be able to see on a computer, tablet or other handheld device the placement of each of the packages being put into the pallet.
4. The route must then be provided to drivers in major cities.
5. Consumers who are expecting the package must have access to an app so that they can see the location of the package from start to finish.
6. The consumer app must also allow them to communicate with the driver and or an outside service specifically created to allow access to the residence.
Please ONLY respond if you have experience in developing sorting and routing software, able to handle the needs shown above and likely more in the future, and have the ability to develop the app that will work alongside the software.
Our budget is initially set for the purpose of locating; communicating with; viewing mock up solutions to show the skill level of the developer. Once we are certain we have found a reliable; experienced; and fully qualified individual or company we can discuss ongoing costs of development.
We will require a fully signed and adhered to Non Disclosure Agreement before any further information will be discussed.
We will not be providing additional specifics at this time, and believe that the above information is enough to determine the scope of the project and move into the first phase of locking down the right Freelancer.