[login to view URL]
1. I sell designs on behalf of other people, as part of this they get 60% of the sale. On the 1st of each month I have to manually work out how much each person will get based on the designs I have sold that month. I then manually transfer the appropriate amount of money to each person. This is time consuming.
2. The reports module on OpenCart does not provide me with the information I need to easily work out sale costs.
3. The designers have to trust I am giving them the correct information on sales. This puts some people off that they cannot see how well their designs are doing at any given time.
4. I have information in a lot of places.
5. I do not have a place where new sellers can sign up or express interest. I just have a contact us page which is not great.
1. Sellers are able to create a seller account on my website. They must be able to store their real name, listing display name (business name), email address, age and paypal payment address. When I add a listing for one of their designs to the website I will need to be able to reference their account, as an attribute is fine but happy as long as it shows in the report I run at the start of each month.
2. A dashboard will be available for the sellers to monitor sales, they are to see sales per design/listing and easily see the amount of money made by month, year and all time.
3. I will be able to run a report which gives me the data I need to see the quantity of sales within a date range, which designer (this is stored as an attribute on the listing at the moment but may change depending on what you deem the best way) and how much 60% of the sale proceedings for each designer are.
4. Have a method where after the report is run that I can easily transfer money (their 60%) from my paypal account to the paypal account stored in their account details (see point 1 above).
5. When someone signs up as a buyer I would like them to be able to have an option for it to also be a seller account. If someone chooses the option seller or buyer & seller they are to get the features detailed above.
6. I would like the designers who have a seller account to list their own designs. They would be able to add a product listing, give it a subject, description, mandatory attributes to fill in, set a price and upload images. When a listing is created I would get an email to check it over, set the SEO URL and make it live.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hello Sir I have gone through all the 6 fix you want regarding your site and I can fix all the issue you are facing in min time and can start working on it from now only