We are looking for an Opencart expert coder. Custom functions needed
1. Text editor on the product page to be able to edit texts that's filled in from the product options
2. Back office order page must reflect the same text editor to show what the input was and the final text
3. Add an additional stage of products before the shopping cart page. Similar to Godaddy, there are additional products that can be purchased after add a product to the cart.
4. Stage products are selectable in the back office.
5. Preview link to show what the product look like on the staging part and the product pages
6. Add a function to edit the text on the Shopping cart page called edit text
7. May have additional small functions to add after testing.
Max Budget for this project is $150.
Thank you so much
Here are some additional information about this project.
The additional function in #7 I need is to get this done via OCmod.
My new store has Journal 2 Theme newest version installed.
Also, have 3 extensions installed.
Persistent Cart, Abandoned Cart, Facebook Pixel.
Reason I need this done in OCmod is to make sure it doesn't mess with my theme and extensions and default cart functions. I don't want any bugs.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
Hi, I want to see you in chat. I am a boss of IT development team and I am also an experienced opencart developer with full-stack knowledge and career. I'm sure I can do this project perfectly. Kind Regards