I have a custom version of osTicket and require the below features to be added to it:
1. In the settings, be able to stop clients from being able to edit the tickets once created.
2. In the settings, enable it so that if certain clients from specific domains log in, they have one or two specific Help Topic(s) they are able to use. An example would be: If client from [login to view URL] logs into the system, they only have an option of opening a ticket using [login to view URL] template.
We would provide you with the osTicket files and milestones would be paid as follows:
- 50% paid when first task is completed and working on our system.
- 75% paid when second task is compete and working on your system.
- Remaining balance paid when both tasks are completed and working on our server.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $238 for this job
hi, I am licensed full-stack developer and designer. I have read your project description. I can resolve your two requirements and will keep three payment conditions. thanks for your seeing my opinion.
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. I can do it I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.