THIS IS A CONFIRM JOB THAT NEED TO AWARD
We are flooring company, We want to create a website for user to see our wood flooring products sample. We have a few different kind of wood materials. Each materials have up to 10 different design colours.
This is NOT a e commerce Website. NO payment needed, NO credit card payment, NO add to cart, NO order online, NO need user log in, we just want a simple website to showcase our flooring design products.
Please look at the 9 images for the design layout.
1. Home Page - [login to view URL]
2. About Us - [login to view URL]
3. Main Blog Page - [login to view URL]
4. Blog - [login to view URL]
5. Contact us - [login to view URL]
6. Photo Gallery - [login to view URL]
7. How It Work - [login to view URL]
8. Products - [login to view URL]
9. Thank you - [login to view URL]
We have the existing PSD File. So we need you to build the whole website. The PSD file is all dummy text and photo. The actual photo and text and content is not ready yet. But the design layout and position is ready to build. You can download the PSD file to view for a better ideas and clearer picture what we want. (See the attach file for the Google Drive for download the PSD File)
Our payment term, we can create 100% milestone. After the whole job completed, upload to our server. we check and there is no issue. Then we will release the money and write your review.
Before we go into details, you need to agree with our payment terms. If you do not agree with our payment terms then we cannot award you the job. Thank you for your time.
1. We like to know what is your price in SINGAPORE DOLLARS FOR THE PROJECT?
2. What platform are you going to use to build this website?
Please do not ask what is our budget and what is the deadline? Thank you
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please download the attach file that we have upload
81 freelancers are bidding on average $319 for this job
I checked your requirements properly. I will create the design using your PSD designs and will create website on it. I agree with your payment terms. I will do it in PHP. Let us discuss and start. Sandeep