Build an app to track the activity and performance of competitive tennis players and coaches
1. Receive credit info by email, mobile input/scanning of Q Barcode; must retain input of data as received. (This latter Important for QA, QC)
2. Interpret info - identify member client, number of credits, title of training or tournament event
3. Sort and stack by type and relevance to any certification requirements, facility specific requirements for instructor panel etc.
4. Store complete credit info as sorted.
5. Produce or generate reports.
6. Send reports, as and when needed, and routing per customer defined specs (based on profile)
7. Search and retrieve from other systems
• e.g. association or membership organization database
• Email accounts also to retrieve credit information
• Look back up to at least 2 – 5 years; retrieve info, sort, etc.
8. Capture live event info and allow interactive activity, e.g. voting on participants, event evaluation, and recording of any relevant credit information via mobile technology
9. Match client needs with relevant training and tournament opportunities to fulfill various requirements above, based on client profile, with individually specified urgency, e.g. every 12 vs 24 months etc.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $8054 for this job
Hello, Happy to help. Please let me know more about your project. Relevant Skills and Experience 11 years experience in developing mobile apps. Proposed Milestones $10000 USD - Draft Milestone, not a final one.