Only serious bids from expirienced developers will be considered. You have not read my project? I will not consider your bid.
I have some PHP / Jquerry / Ajax related bug fixes needed
n post page ([login to view URL]) there are some issues like possibly Jquerry / Ajax conflict. The Ajaxa
based elements stopped working (used to work) fine in the past.
1. Ajax Likes Function is not working anymore. There is a conliftc between the mod MemberLikes and
SMF_Pro_Likes as they use both a function by the same name. This function needs tob e renamed.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Like()
(previously declared in /var/www/web7/htdocs/Sources/[login to view URL])
in /var/www/web7/htdocs/Sources/[login to view URL] on line 97
Do not display likes content area if there have been no likes submitted
2. Quotes are no longer displayed / enlapsed. Possibly a Jquerry conflict.
3. Quotes do not get posted into Quick Reply Box anymore
4. Author Name is not quoted / missing in quotes
5. Post Button in Quick Reply is not taking action anymore
6. Ajax Based Inline Editing of Posts is not taking effect
40 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
HI @fairmakler I have read your description carefully and I can see you are going to fix some issues. As a PHP expert it is no problem for me. Please check my profile and contact me. Thank you.