PHP Timer App with MYSQL db for some simple variable storing.
We require an app (can be php or open to recommended options)
1. Configure a table of devices (configuration elements would be device name, ip address and time remaining).
2. Front end PHP page that allows you to
- Pick a device and set a timer on it (pre-defined + custom)
- When timer is set, php needs to execute a http get action (turns device on) and displays timer next to device
on page (time is stored/updated on mysql db?)
2. Config page
Add or remove devices (variables to config are Device Name, IP address) in the mysql db
3. Need a PHP page that displays a devices time left (ie, [login to view URL]
Obviously need a server based element that watches the timers and then executes a http get to turn device
off when timer runs out.
An Extension to this is a Arduino ESP32 sketch for a MStick5-C that displays time left (and can be configured to a device, so it displays that devices time remaining). Fairly simple sketch to build, however this would be an addition to this project or a separate project.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $456 for this job
i can develop PHP timer app with MYSQL to configure devices such as device ip, start time, status. i have sound knowledge of PHP and have developed several websites using PHzp