Summary of Feature
The goal of this project is to create calendar and enable it to have:
• A full synch with third party calendars at the choice of the user
o Google Calendar
o Apple Calendar
• Calendar sync will be available on both Mobile Apps and Web application (PC / laptop).
o Depending on mobile device, mobile will detect Google calendar or iCal.
o Outlook offered as an additional option in iOS and Android devices
• Sync will be continuous (no need for user to refresh)
• Calendar edit and delete functions will update third party calendars accordingly
• Users can turn off sync and turn back on sync. All calendar entries (previous, current and future?) will update third party calendars without duplication.
Attached are simple mock-ups of potential front-end views of calendar functionality. This is open to discussion and suggestions.
Current Calendar Feature
(REFER TO SCREENSHOT 1)
Proposed Calendar Feature With Sync
(REFER TO SCREENSHOT 2)
User selects calendar sync and is presented with sync options
(REFER TO SCREENSHOT 3)
User selects calendar(s) she/he wishes to sync and signs in to validate these accounts (if necessary)
User selects ‘Save’ and is brought back to main calendar screen with indication that one or more calendar items have been successfully synced
(REFER TO SCREENSHOT 4)
Indicator shows a problem with sync connection if user selects a synch and the downstream processing fails
(REFER TO SCREENSHOT 5)
SCREENSHOTS ARE LISTED IN ORDER IN GOOGLE DOC:
[login to view URL]
71 freelancers are bidding on average $547 for this job
Hello, I am a PHP and API expert.. I have rich experience of this field... This is my talent field. I will give you great result surely, am ready to start to work right now. Thanks.