Due to my previous designer going MIA, I have some work that must be completed this weekend, so please only bid if you are able to put in 15-20 hours this weekend, then ongoing you will be responsible for 20-25 hours of work every week.
In order to be consider for this job, you must put that you are able to complete some tasks this weekend in your proposal or your bid will be removed.
We have a number of projects that we are constantly working on and developing and are seeking an advanced PHP developer who can work independently with me to optimize code, create new script features, and repair/launch script functions.
The potential developer must:
- have an ADVANCED knowledge of PHP / MySQL / LAMP environment
- have a working knowledge of Bootstrap and CSS/HTML
- daily communication necessary
- must have great proficiency in the English language
- be available minimum of 20 hours per week
- independent programmers only - NO AGENCIES or TEAMS
This is on-going and we will guarantee a minimum of 20 hours per week, for a minimum of 20 weeks if we find the right developer, you will be given a small task on an existing PHP script we have and are responsible for developing to ensure your knowledge is up to par.
Examples of tasks:
- creating scripts that generate PDF files based on the variables in a MySQL table
- populating PDF files with data from a MySQL table
- create reports that can be exported to CSV, XLS, etc..
- creating interface to manipulate data and allowing users to input data into databases and tables
- integrating Ecommerce with custom programs and scripts
- create scripts that auto resize pictures that are uploaded to ensure maximum efficiency
75 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hello sir, I read the description carefully and I am interested to work on your project. I am able to put 20 hrs of work every week. You please share the full work specification. Thank you