This needs to be done in 3 max 4 days.(Before Friday you need to deliver 100% working project)
If you don't have enough time, don't even bother!
I will not work with any middle-man, if you are not developer don't waste my time.
I will not respond any automatic bid, read the job description below carefully and bid accordingly.
Write a PHP script by using [login to view URL] exchange library to achieve the steps below.
The script that can take an appropriate command-line parameter to distinguish between either 1 or 2.
1. Download messages from the Inbox in the last 3 days - and save to a json format.
Should include: MessageID, From, To, Subject, Date Received, First 2000 characters
The script should execute and output json to console
Important - the first 2000 characters should be 'visible characters' - stripping out body mime splits
and HTML content. The first 2000 characters should not move pass a message boundary. This
means in a long thread of replies.. if I reply 'yes' - then only 'yes' is returned - not the entire thread.
2. Accept two parameters on command-line:
1. A string containing comma-separated MessageIDs
Upon execution, the script should MOVE all messages into the Folder and provide success or error
messages to console.
3. Write a PHP wrapper to (2) so that the PHP can be called as an Ajax function.
- You need to have your own test environment to test (Microsoft exchange server)
- You need to be able to debug/fix possible bug/problems quickly.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1042 for this job