One raffle-script is needed with the following options:
- written in PHP with MYSQL backend
- tickets issued in consecutive order (ex. 90000-99999) (custom number range)
- ability to input price for raffle tickets (default $25)
- payment for tickets via paypal credit card option (with or without paypal account)
- input of email adress, first name, surname, address, contact phone number, and country
- after payment is recieved it must take the user to an invoice page confirming their newly issued ticket # (or #s), name, e-mail address, & address and option to
- optional entry into the mailing list (check button yes/no) with automatic entry into the mailing list (majordomo)
- admin menu including statistics (total # of entries, list of all entries from database, their information previously entered, their assigned raffle number(s), and if
they are part of the mailing list (option to remove))
- multiple purchases are allowed
- option to purchase a quantity of tickets and be issued multiple ticket numbers (must also show on confirmation invoice).
- easy to customize for fitting into website design
The system must assign a ticket number to each ticket, along with issuing an invoice, and sending an email with full raffle details to the customer.
The system does not need to actually randomly select a winner. This will be done as a public draw.
The system will need an admin back end, where each ticket number will be displayed next to a purchasers name, so that the list can be printed out for the draw.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $262 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam! Our qualified php experts will create the script you require professionaly and in time. We garantee you 100% bug free product. Please, open PMB with us to discuss everything! Regards, Viaden Inc
I have over 3 years of experience in developing applications using PHP. I write clean code and work fast. I limit myself to 5 days and may get it done sooner as requested of you, if needed.