I have an MS Access database with 3 tables (DB Schema attached) and few forms and reports. I want to migrate it to PHP, MySQL environment. After the database has been migrated to new environment, MS Access file would be discarded and all the new data entry would be maintained in the new environment.
Following functionality is required in the PHP, MySQL based program.
1. Have login ids for different users, with different access levels and track their login history.
2. User gets php form in which he can do data entry tasks.
3. Several (15-20) predefined reports to be made available which can be run at user’s convenience and downloaded as an Excel file.
4. Daily Mailer to be mailed at the end of the day with details about data entries made, modified and reports run during the day.
5. Option for password to expire once in 1/2/3 month(s) and reset it.
6. Well documented source code to be made available so that changes can be made if required and.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hello, I am John Ofagbe a professional web developer and software engineer. I have read through your project description and I can develop a MySQL/PHP system as specified.