I would like to have a basic PHP photo web interface using bootstrap (should be responsive) to list, resize and share these photos. Please find the features I need below;
1. Basic login page with google captcha enabled.
2. Upload page should start with the name of the photo and whatever photo I upload, that name should be entered as the photo name. Drag and drop should be available to upload the photo or photos. First enter the photo name (code) then upload should be permitted.
3. If there are several photos available for the same code, photo name needed to be changed like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]
4. Photo type needed to be entered for each photo.
5. A category needed to be added for each photo. I will provide the category list.
6. Description needed to be entered when needed for each photo.
7. Each photo should have a public link created like [login to view URL]
This public link should be disabled or enabled when it’s needed. I need the restriction capability for these links to be access publicly or from a specific website domain.
8. While uploading the photo, I need it to be resized 1080 x 1080. Only width can be resized if the photo is not square.
9. Search should be available by the photo name. We will be using a 7-digit code (letters & numbers) for each photo.
10. For homepage, it should show categories (dropdown menu) and search only. If I choose any category, I need the photos to be listed with the name, type and link status (enabled or not).
11. All these information of photos, needed to be exported to Excel without the actually photo. Photo name, description, type and category only. This will be bulk export and import should be available as well to apply any changes made in Excel.
Thanks in advance!
30 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
I have 5 years experience in php,mysql,[login to view URL] you check my previous work then you understand my skill. I am ready to this [login to view URL] instruction is [login to view URL] for reply
Dear Client. I am very interested in this project. I have a lot of experience in web development. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to let me know. I hope to hear from you. Best regards, Joel.