1. I have a web based application with a text box area that displays multimedia messages. However, in the text box we are receiving html. I would like for the html source code to display as viewable html. I have attached a screen shot of the text box containing the html source code.
2. Need a counter just below the test box that counts the number of characters used in the messaged being typed in the text box.
3. In the same application there is a link that we click on that opens any images, or video (mms). When the link is clicked it opens QuickTime viewer to view the image. I would like for the link to pull a new media player.
4. The new media player has skins like most players, except I would like to have a custom skin made for the player so we can have our brand on the player.
5. When the link to open and view images is clicked, if the computer that is attempting to view the image does not have our media player -we will need a link on the page (browser) where the image will be displayed to make available a link to download our media player. The player will reside on our server.
All work will need to be developed and tested locally. Once completed the work needs to be packaged for us to upload to our server.