I want a php backup script that is to be run as a cron job. I would like it to have the following features ....
1. During the backup run [cron job], the script should be able to automatically create full/incremental backups of all the accounts in the WHM panel. (To be used to backup a reseller account).
2. Each hosting account should be backed up as seperate zip files.
3. The value for full or incremental backup can be set in the php file. [as a variable]. Maybe 0 or 1. If value set is zero, then do incremental backup else full backup..
4. All files that got modified in a particular day + Database + ChangeLog are to be zipped in case of incremental backup and filename should be something like eg. [url removed, login to view] [where goog is the ftp username for the site]. For full load, public_html folder + database have to be backed up with filename like [url removed, login to view]
5. Similar incremental/full backup of each and every account in the WHM panel should be zipped and placed in the Amazon R3 bucket. i.e If my WHM pannel has 500 accounts configured, then 500 files should be generated daily.
6. Between backup of each account in the WHM panel, there must be a forced delay to prevent unnecessary load to the server. This delay can be hardcoded.(in minutes).
You can fetch any already existing scripts and enhance it to meet my needs if required.
7. The script should be properly coded/commented.
WHM Easy Backup is a close example of a working script. [But Incremental backups + R3 integration missing]