I am wanting to develop a PHP script that evaluates input form a Form and then produces the closest match or best result set. Think of this almost like a dating website where a person is trying to find the best match but the results will be many with many potential matches. The difficulty is in the evaluation of the data.
The form will need to contain 5 fields where the end user can submit 1 or more (up to 5) keywords that we want to determine the best possible result set from the DB. The factors for evaluation are as follows:
- First we need to evaluate and match the records with a field indicating availability (value is 1 vs. 0). This should be 40% of the evaluation of "best match"
- The second evaluation of match is based on the number of keywords that match the user input from the form. The records with the higher number of matched keywords are better. This should be 30% of the "best match" evaluation.
- The third evaluation of match is based on the rating field. A higher numeric receives a higher match. This is 10% of the match evaluation.
- The fourth evaluation of match is based on quantity of previous sessions, again a numeric field on the record (the higher the value, the higher the ranking). This is 10% of the match.
- The fifth evaluation of match is based on a field called tier. Again, the higher the value, the better this row is compared to others. This is the final 10% of the match.
The deliverable is simply a form, that submits to a PHP script and then returns a grid of results following the evaluation criteria I have listed above. No special formatting fancy design needed here. I am just interested in the PHP script. I can supply a simplified MySQL table export that contains all the fields and sample data to be evaluated.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hello, PHP is very familiar with me. Your project is suitable for my skills and rich experience. I want work with you for this project. Best Regards.