I have a maximum of $100 to offer for a fairly simple php script project - would suit someone new to GAF trying to get their first project.
Script is required to:
1. Allow users to register (requires activation) for account - email address as username, password etc
2. Two levels of user - Administrator and User - admin sees everything and can change anything, user can edit only own details and content.
3. When logged in User will be able to add content to a table of data - only permitted to update each entry on the table once in any 24hr period. Frontend the table will display the data and if the data has been edited within 24hrs the data is marked with a gold star, if 48hrs silver star, if over 72hrs bronze star, over 72 hrs no notation.
4. Option for users to have an "information page" assigned to their account - they cannot choose this it is only set by admin - but user can then update the information on that page. Information page linked to the search results. Guess it would be a WYSIWYG editor text area that is only activated by admin.
5. Frontend, browsers have ability to select county and town area, that searches the database and displays table content. Users information page linked by popup or div mouseover if applicable.
Must be fully W3C CSS and HTML compliant. Design is not an issue BUT the code must be easily included into my pages - my preference being that the code is created as "include" files that I can simply call into place.
More details available if required.