I need a php script that sends data to a
sql file. This script will run on a shared sever at hostgator.
The fields of the sql file should contain:
Forum Team Name
Poker Screen Name
Poker Account Email
Admin only fields below
Thr script should prompt the user to select a Forum Team Name from a drop down box. The user should have the option to enter a new Forum Team Name and this should appear in the drop down box straight away.
The user then enters their poker screen name and their poker account email.
The script should check that no more than 4 users are linked to each Forum Team Name.
A basic backend is also required which does the following.
1. Gives admin the option to remove or edit a Forum Team Name
2. Gives admin the option to remove a user (their poker account name and email).
3. Lists all poker account names sorted by their Forum Team Name
4. Gives admin the option to enter results in the 4 results fields.
Admin enters the Poker Screen Name and can enter an integer into any of the 4 fields.
5. Lists users by the sum of the 4 results fields
6. Lists Forum Team Names by the sum of the 4 results fiels for each player linked to the Forum Team Name.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $115 for this job
Hi, I have read your description and this should be no problem. I should be able to have this for you by the end of the weekend, please contact me via PM if you have any questions.
Hello, I can provide you with the custom form that you seek along with the capability to populate a database. There should be no reason why this can't be completed in less than a day.