Request to understand your skills and costing:
Phase 1 dev - HTML template (Summernote or the likes)
1. pull info from a postgres db into template (Template is inside Summernote or something similar)
2. create pdf from info
3. mail pdf as attachment (this part is simples just putting it in here so you understand)
Phase 2 dev
Send Word doc from template.
Problem: Be able to load multiple templates and then print mailable documents from that template (i.e. pdf and later word docs)
1. Create a template online (in summernote or something like that)
2. Pull data into the template from a form or db (this part is easy)
3. Create a pdf doc from data that is inserted into the pdf doc.
I prefer OOP