Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments / very experts in MTA and email marketing in this case. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're an agency and have multiple clients / projects, most of them based in WP.
So we're still looking for a coder that is honest and make things fast with reasonable prices and also that bills us by minutes.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Required to be available to talk via voice in case of emergency or critical issues.
- We will value experience with Postfix, exim, ASSP, SpamAssasin, PowerMTA, email marketing, cold IPs, MailWizz, Sendy, [url removed, login to view] email certs, DKIM, SPF experience, and handling blacklists and also SPAM issues with Gmail and Hotmail.
- Available for long term deals and other future projects
- Available to talk via voice
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours.
- At least 10 years experience per area.
== Tasks to run today (with PMTA and MailWizz):
1.- Fix DKIM signs (no pub key found)
2.- Provide info about microsoft snds, delisting and jmrp (unlink other company appearing with our new IPs, delist networks ASAP, manage new IPs, etc)
3.- Try to fix one of multiple domains failing when sending emails
4.- Check that al settings are fine to start with new domains / warming up new IPs
Please just bid just one single hour (1h) and your best price, since we're an agency, if you pass the test, we will give you more jobs and pay every needed hour.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN Email Handling Interspire and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS