Automatic interface module via API between Management and PrestaShop. The module must allow you to keep the Management inventory synchronized with the advertisements published on the reference Marketplace.
It must take care of importing the orders from the Marketplace to Management. The module will have to import any category update into BC if the Marketplaces updates them.
Are made available to the API, attached documentation, which allow you to query Management.
1) Synchronization of adverts:
a) Loading new advertisements on the MarketPlace;
b) Update of existing advertisements;
c) Elimination of the advertisements sold;
2) Synchronization of orders:
a) Importing orders received from the marketplace into Management ;
b) Import of customer data + contact details;
c) Updating the order on the Marketplace (status, tracking code, ..);
d) Updating the status of the objects in the order;
3) Import of Marketplace Categories into Management
4) The log of the synchronization operations will be done on a daily text file saved on Google Cloud Storage
5) In the event of a serious error (Authentication failed) an email must be sent to libraryadmin and superadmin.
PrestaShop Administration Functional Requirements:
1) A management panel has been added to the PrestaShop order that will show the references to the management system
2) Addition to the PrestaShop product of a management panel with 18 additional fields
1) Implemented in PHP;
2) License activation key;
3) It must be run as a Task by Google App Engine;
4) Google Cloud Storage will be used for the storage of log and exchange files;
5) The tasks must be able to be executed with cronjobs called upon triggering from an event;
6) To retrieve the results of the requests we ask that the Callback tasks be used;
7) Code not encrypted, legible and well commented;
8) Verification of the license once a day;
9) The marketplace identifier for Management API calls must be a configurable parameter so that it can be replaced without intervening on the code if "PrestaShop" is currently required