Right now, the company is looking for a Full Stack Lamp/Symfony/React Developer with at least 3 years of experience working as a developer with the required technical stack.
To be considered for this role, you need:
- Linux (Ubuntu): your personal computer has to run on Linux
- Excellent knowledge and 3-5 years of experience with PHP
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony (you must know the framework and its main components very well, Twig, Doctrine, Webpack Encore, API platform… and apply Symfony’s best practices)
- Strong experience with React
- Good SQL knowledge, understanding of query performance, indexes, and database design
- Experience with Bootstrap 5, CSS3/HTML, and UI front-end
- Experience developing complex SaaS applications
- Experience designing and consuming APIs
- Experience with unit tests, functional tests, and test-driven development
- Applying foundational computer science principles to implement well-designed, easily extended, and maintainable software
- Experience using SVN in a team setting
- Willingness to test the code thoroughly for any bugs or performance issues before shipping
- Good spoken and written English skills
Bonus points for:
- Symfony 5/6 certification
- Experience with scraping websites
- DevOp skills (OS, apache, shell, cron, logrotate, ssh…)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Contribute to the business growth via the developments and improvements of current and future SaaS
- Maintain software up to date with the latest tech stack versions and run necessary migrations
- Ensure the software is stable, bug-free, fast, and scalable
During the first few weeks, you will get acquainted with the code and work on a few new features. The CEO will be available for any support you may need.
This is a full-time role. There are no fixed hours and you can organise your time as you like, but preferably you will have some overlap with the rest of the team. You will be a part of an early-stage startup with a horizontal hierarchy, and your work will directly impact the user experience and the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate is someone fully autonomous who is able to solve problems on their own. You need to be confident about finding the required information, reading docs, and learning how to solve technical challenges and issues on your own.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder & learn a lot
- Flexibility to organise your own schedule
- Potential for salary growth
- Potential to grow with the company & become a Team Lead
67 freelancers are bidding on average $1264 for this job
Hi! I am an expert Swift programmer with skills including React.js, RESTful, Linux, Symfony PHP and PHP. Please contact me to discuss more about this project. Thank you