This project was awarded to spy6vw for $42.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $75 USD
This project consist of passing a variable from multiple drop down menus on an already existing web page to an embedded flash player and playing user selected song.
The flash player is not designed but the page is. The flash player will only consist of the name of the song, and stop and play buttons.
You can view project at: <[url removed, login to view]>
What coder needs to do:
(1) The flash player needs to be designed.
Please let me know if you need access to files and I will provide them for you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online