I'm in charge of the development of a quite big PHP e-commerce and ERP solution. The development started around 2010, on a homemade framework, and we have a lot of legacy/procedural code.
I'm thinking about an ORM to migrate the legacy code to an object model, and see two options :
- improve a home made ORM that I started to develop
- use Doctrine, as a first step to using Symfony's components
(I already tried Laravel, but the performances were very poor...)
We are also looking to hire some people abroad, to help us maintaining the code.
A few questions :
- are you interested in spending a day together, with Skype and Teamviewer, to work on the implementation of Doctrine ?
- what would be the cost (4+4 hours, a break of 1 hour to eat)
- would you consider working only on our project, with a fixed monthly salary ?
- what would be that salary ?
Thanks in advance.