What we will need in your proposal:
1. High level estimate
2. Proposed architecture (including blockchain)
3. High level design proposed
4. Design and implementation plan
Answer the question how the pharmacies can cash the coins generated by users and how the pharmacies can cash the vitalicoins for euros.
This is a project to build a platform business with two clients:
- Mobile (Native)
What resources do we need?
- Frontend developer that can work with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Deploy Frontend to S3 Bucket
- Back end developer that can also work with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Deploy Backend as Cloud Formation Stack & Serverless
Idea is to build an app for Spain (spanish market = in spanish) that can monitor users based on:
- how many steps they walk (based on built functionalities of smart phones)
- food they eat (users will need to fill a basic feedback in the app)
- hours they sleep (based on built functionalities of smart phones)
- their mood
For additional information see pdf presentation for basic UX.
What is in for user?
As result of a healty life, users will get points in the form of coins (we call it VitalCoins). What can they do with this coins?
The other side of the platform are pharmacies that will exchange vitalicoins for non-prescribed drugs that are sold in the pharmacy (for example, toothpaste, ibuprofen, paracetamol, creams, etc).
What is in for the pharmacy?
Pharmacies can increase their sales and customer loyalty for non-prescriped drugs and para pharmacy products. Pharmacies will pay a fee to enter into the business.
Standard front end and back end can be based on AWS
Above is for the minium viable product.
As the platform grows on a later stage, we can bring in new actors to the platform (for example, nutricionist, gyms, etc) to grow the platform.
Architecture may have the following products:
Cognito User Pppol
Crypto currency service?
We are also thinking using blockchain. There are different options to cash the coins:
- QR cammera scan
We would like to hear your proposal if we should work with a public blockhain (for example Ethereium or a private one)