I've inherited and developed the code found on [login to view URL] (there's a demo available there) and I wish to recode it with Laravel to use the new framework functionalities. I'm looking for a coder that can take what's currently done and redo it.
- Use bootstrap as the theming base
- Ability to have custom themes/skins that the user can install (Frontend and Backend, independent from each other)
- The script should have a web installer (should fetch the code remotely)
- The script should have an updater to check online for new versions and update it by user request
- The script will be licensed using LicenseBox (I can provide the documentation)
- Ability to push audio and video recordings from a central location (site owner selects band and date and tries to fetch all the relevant data from a central database site. I’m open to ways to make this work)
- Ability to use audio/video from YouTube or google drive or local upload
- Script settings area
- User management (CRUD)
- Create custom pages (html with WYSIWYG editor)
- Menu editor (Possible to add custom pages, pages with parameters [band, type, media format, qualities, etc.] and predefined pages)
- File Manager
- Skin Manager
- Audio Recordings (CRUD)
- Video Recordings (CRUD)
- Media Formats (CRUD)
- Trade Types (CRUD)
- Qualities (CRUD)
- Wishlist (CRUD)
- Band Logos
- Traders (CRUD)
If you have any questions regarding the code/software please ask me. I can provide a test version with some demo data so that you can check the working version.
- Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
- Documented code
- All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
New freelancers are welcome just like established ones. All I ask is for a coder that can discuss details and is open to modifications along the project. I’m open to improvements or different ways to implements what I currently have on the code.
To prevent automated replies please write on your proposal "I’ve read and understand the project specifications and this is not an automated reply".
37 freelancers are bidding on average €319 for this job
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your requirement and I will be more than happy to help you. Let me know if you would like to discuss anything further with me. Thanks Phu Truong