We publish a local yellow page directory. (Yes, people still use the phone book). To keep up with the times, we published an app using the website “Appsvolcano”. It is basically a "push button">>>"go to page" app. The fine folks at Apple have decided apps using these type websites no longer have functionality, so we need this app coded so that we can submit to the App Store as a native app. Our current app can be found on the App Store at “Guthrieyp”.
We are looking for someone to provide coding for an app with similar features which include:
1. Home page with graphic of current directory front page. Buttons for “Yellow Pages”, “White Pages”, “Classifications”, and “More Info”.
2. Buttons for yellow and white pages take users to a multi page .pdf of the current printed directory. These pages can be swiped right or left, like leafing through a book. There needs to be a "page # of ###" on top and a scroll bar which is more visible than the current app.
3. “Classifications” button takes users to a scroll-able list of classifications (eg. Air Conditioning Contractors, Plumbers, etc). We would like an alphabetic scroll bar on the side. (Like you find in your iPhone contacts list). When a classification button is pressed, user is taken to a page containing a header of that classification. Graphic images of advertisements will be placed from the top, followed by a list of business names, (In alphabetic order), addresses, phone numbers, extra lines, and web address lines. Fonts and type size should be adjustable. Phone numbers should be tap-able to allow user to call said number. Addresses should be tap-able to take user to a map showing advertiser’s location if applicable. Tapping web address line should connect user to advertisers web address.
4. “More Info” button takes user to another list containing: “Contact us” - takes user to form where they can email information to us, including name, phone number, address, and message. “Sport Schedules” - takes users to list of schools buttons. Selecting a school takes user to list of sports. Selecting a sport, user is taken to .pdf of given sport schedule.
5. All lists should be editable for future additions and deletions.
6. Not mandatory but, we would like banner ads which would rotate from a list of advertisers on all pages.
The key to this project is the ability to for us to have control of updating .pdf files, advertising graphics, listing information, etc. This will be done on a monthly basis. We will need some instruction on how to enter and update information.
We hope to get this project done by mid December.
Let us know if you can do this and give us an estimate of the cost.
Guthrie Directories Inc.
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]