Regain control and fix issues on a server:
1 - I have an in-house server that used to be managed by someone that is not available anymore.
2 - I have all the access and passwords for it;
3 - It has about 17 web app installed there (they are all based on PHP (CI, Laravel or YI and MySQL as DB);
4 - It has some services that we use for our DEB/BETA/OPS environment;
- Gitlab, Dockers/containers, Liquibase, Jenkins, Redmine are the most important ones we use there.
- The process: Developer pull last code from Gitlab, make the necessary changes on local, push back. After that using Jenkins I first build the DEV version, so the developer can test it live/server. After tests are done and positive, I do the build for BETA, that I use for my testes. If everything goes as expected, I do the build for OPS (that the version I use for DEMOS/Presentations);
5 - Few web app still live, most not;
- The reason most are not is that after some updates and issues when uploading using Jenkins, they stopped to work;
* What I need: someone that is familiar with this type of architecture/enviromenment.
* Sure, before someone ask: I will not provide access/credentials before I select the person that I fell can do it and for the budget I have.
* There are some risks for the person that will do it: *TIME* Since I don't know exactly what is the problem, and different systems may have different problems to get back live again, that can be time-consuming. Sure for a person that is familiar with this type of environment, that would not be a problem.
* The budget to have all items bellow covered is U$250.
* I may need that person for further services and maintenance of the server, so it can become a long-term job, even if sporadically.
What needs to be covered:
- All existing systems must be put back live.
- All web app there
- All 3 versions of the web app ( DEV + BETA + OPs)
- All tested with 3 major browsers with print screens as POD (proof of Delivery, that means you will need to log, make a print of the first page of all systems + in all 3 browsers: IE, FF, and Chrome)
- A spreadsheet will be provided (ONLY for the selected person) with all credentials, url's, etc...
* Please note* the server was not hacked... but the person that did it does not work with me anymore (he will not be available for a serious health issue for at least another 2 months.. so I can't wait for his return).
13 freelancers are bidding on average $529 for this job
Hello I have experience in server Administration, Also I have a team of developers working with me, So I think I will be the best fit for the job profile, Please do get back to me if you think so. Thanks