Want to find a good programmer for below job.
Want to make a reservation module to our site.
Feel free to contact me on s kype: fneergaard
I will share below text and more in a google doc so it is easier to read.
Woocommerce is already installed on our WP site but it’s not used yet.
Here is an overview:
We need to make a few changes to our product and customer tables
Because woocommerce is using its own product and customer tables we must change that so it is using our tables. It might be that woocommerce use some unknown fields and those we need to add too.
Our existing customer, product and category tables must be used because we do not want to lose existing functionality which is complex.
We make a few links to a new page “Booking”. (In the main menu and another one as we like).There we pick space to rent! Use tabs as seen on [url removed, login to view] (I can send an image of what I want.) We create a number of tabs:
Choose the following;
- Pick a shop. Only one exist for now.
- Item to rent. Should be found in the product table with a specifified category name. (This category does not exist yet and we must fix that small task).
- Period. For how long time. Week/month/year
Show best item.
- We execute an sql statement finding what is best.
- We make a field on stalls keeping value of sale on every stall and check if it’s available now
- This stall is recommended and best offer
- We show a drop box with every other stall available and the customer can pick a stall overwriting recommended.
- The customer choice can now be added to the woocommerce cart
- Add to Cart
- Do you want to book more stalls go to 1.
- Take a look at other products. That page does not exist now, but it could be a lower part of the front page or a separate page.
- Checkout (Remember to commit to terms).
We have tables stall, stall_type and bookings making it possible to see if stalls a available. I imagine we have a cron job making updates on availability.
Woocommerce must be working with coupons
When checking out, woocommerce must be able to create new customer with necessary fields. This of course if the customer is not logging in via our existing login system.