I have moved my Mag 2 install from a shared hosting account to a VPS on it's own.
Everything is working okay however the M2E pro extension has stopped importing orders.
It did import orders once when I updated the extension on the new server but it stopped again.
To show that you have read and understood this request please include the word 'raspberry' in your response.
I'm not looking for a quick and dirty hack - instead I am looking for consultancy on how to resolve the issue as M2E Pro's support take days to respond and I need this working as soon as possible to process orders from eBay and Amazon. It should be relatively simple.
Yes - I have read and implemented the docs. Magento Cron is working perfectly and the server can respond to curl requests from m2e as far as I can tell though this might need to be double checked.