1. Customer & Restaurants Mobile app (Android)
2- Admin Web
3- (Static Web)
• They have option to order without register only add number and name to get the notification about the order.
1. Splash (which is a Launcher screen)
2. Manual Registration - Name, mobile number, password, confirm password)
3. Verify Mobile number using OTP (one time password) SMS
4. Login via phone #
5. Forgot password (Recover via phone)
6. Allow Location permission
7. Allow Notification permission
8. Then (can order food from choice city then the restaurants or nearby, can put note about the order to put for example extra lettuce ..., get the time until the order be ready, notification when the order ready, total amount of the order )
9. History of the all orders.
10. Manual Registration through web – Name of the restaurant, email, mobile number, password, confirm password, country, city” location of the restaurant drop pin on map’’)
11- Button Open/close “ to accept the order or not”.
11. Verify Mobile number using OTP (one time password) SMS
12. Login via Email
13. Forgot password (Recover via email)
14. Allow Location permission.
15. Allow Notification permission.
16. Can add، edit, delete the menu and the price.
17. They can accept or reject the new order, put the time until the order ready
18. Tap for new order. And other tap for under progress order.
19. History of the all orders.
For the admin
1- Accept the restaurants or reject the account to be at the list.
2- Manage the customers and restaurants by add, edit, delete, block)
3- Statistics of the total restaurants and customers by country and city
4- History of the orders for each restaurants.
1- Unique log with nice color of the app and the web
2- About us
3- Contact us
4- How the app works
5- Lists of the restaurant work with us.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $1395 for this job
Hi There, Hope you doing good. We are much expertise group of iOS, Android, Website developers and Designers. We will develop your apps as you want. Let’s discuss in detail then will start work on it. Thanks