Simple POS to replace Time Clock style registration of car entry and exit to a carpark with fee to be paid.
There is only one screen with four windows to be maintained. This is to make the application simple and easy to use. A connected POS printer prints IN ticket giving all details in human readable form and 2D barcode. The driver returns ticket to be scanned to calculate the fee to be paid. Display is on PC screen and POS display. All transaction details are to be logged in a log-file.
Experience in POS and/or carpark system a definite plus.
The attached is a rather simple screen layout. We want colours, fonts, size to be configurable though. Although mostly maybe white on blue or black on grey with some messages in red it is possible that others prefer another configuration.
Typical accessories to be connected (all use Prolific USB<->RS232 driver):
. POS display:
. POS receipt printer:
Star TSP043. Driver download here: http://www.starasia.com/tsp043driverdownload.asp
. POS drawer:
Name of application: ScanPark LTC
There are different type of fields:
. Automatically generated data
. Input fields
. Display fields
To jump between fields: TAB = forward, Shift+TAB = back
The top bar shows choices between:
User maintenance (i.e. UID, password)
1) Ticket Number: BOLD YYYYMMDDNNNNN (+1 for next vehicle)
2) License Plate Number: BOLD CAPITAL (ALL CAPS)
3) Vehicle Class: BOLD Multiple Choice (1 = Private, 2 = Light Goods Vehicle, 3 = Motorcycle, 4 = Other) This would should be maintainable
4) Fee Calculation: BOLD according to fee table (as described in the document; vehicle class, date, hour matrix)
5) Ingress = BOLD (I = Underlined or function key F1) This should be maintainable.
5a) Print Ticket with all details on barcode printer (on a Star TSP043, 80mm = 42 Columns)
6) Discount (D = Underlined, can be chosen via Alt+D), Free (F = Underlined, can be chosen via Alt+F), VIP (V = Underlined, can be chosen via Alt+V)
7) Login Amount = Amount entered during the first login of the shift
8) Existing Amount = Amount that changes according to money made
9) Payment Amount = BOLD (automatically calculated depending on vehicle class, data, hour matrix)
10) Receiving Amount = BOLD (money received from client / driver)
11) Change Amount = BOLD (calculation field)
12) Open drawer = BOLD (O = Underlined, can be chosen via Alt+O or function key F12 but that function key can be changed)
12a) Pop up screen: Print receipt (Y/N)?
13) Cancel payment = BOLD (C = Underlined)
14) Screensaver = BOLD (S=Underlined)
15) Log off = BOLD (L = Underlined)
Date: (DD/MM/YYYY) Time: HH:MM:SS
FAPD logo as per attached file.
Logfile format (42 columns):
YYYYMMDD UID (user ID)
Login Amount: $99,999.99 (right justified)
1) Ticket Time from - Time to
2) Next Ticket Time from - Time to
3) Next Ticket Time from - Time to
Total Amount: $99,999.99 (right justified)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
Hi there: Are you looking to accept web-based pos ? I have over 6+ years of experience in php, mysql, css, facebook apps etc. I have barcode working experience too