We have a point of sale online website and we don't want to run a report manually.
We want the script to:
- Be able to run the script from the command line
- Should use headless chrome or any other real browser automation
The steps it would take are:
- Log into the website
- Navigate to the reporting section of the website
- Run a report and download it to CSV or Excel
- Save the CSV/Excel file to the computer
The script should have the following command line params:
- identifier of the report to download
- username and password to log into the site
- date range params to run the report for
37 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hello I'm experienced Python developer. I'm interested with your task and I'm able to implement it with Python, Selenium and chrome webdriver. Let's discuss it in detail. Regards, Alex
Dear I am an expert in web scraping. In before, I developed many spiders using scrapy. For example, I did scrape sites of products for CEOs(ebay, welivv and so on). Thanks.
Thanks for your project. I am very experienced in Python. Let's discuss in detail on chat. Let me provide your good result with fast speed. I am ready to work right now. Thanks.
Hi, Yes i can create a script tool for you. Will use CasperJs/PhantomJs to create a command line program. You will just simple click .bat file to run it. Pls chat and discuss more. Thanks!