We are looking for a web developer to work on our Laravel backend and React front-end software. The company is a small startup, so you will have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions. Our product is in-progress and we plan to launch at the beginning of next year.
We are a remote-first distributed team based in Vienna, Austria. However, our team is based worldwide in various time zones. Because of this, asynchronous remote work is our primary method of collaboration, using ticketing systems, pull requests, and systems that enhance collaboration in this way.
We need an independent developer, not an agency to work on our backend API. If successful with the website, the role will expand to working on our applications on both the front-end (React).
- Remote work experience is required
- Have fast home internet
- Experienced in Laravel(PHP) and React.js
- Know how to design APIs
- Know CSS, HTML, ES6, App first design
- Familiar with app development, especially Ionic, Android studio, Xcode, PWA
- Familiar with databases, especially MySQL
- Experience in Firebase cloud messaging, Twilio API, Google API, Payment integrations
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Develop and improve our APIs and front end applications
- Help fix issues with the applications
- Support sales and support efforts when there are customer issues with the applications
- Help build out our Backend API
- Become familiar with our apps
- Become familiar with our APIs
- Help priority bugs
- Become a member of our small development team
- Create new APIs and front-end applications
- Refactor current applications
- Build Android app, IOS app from current Ionic-React code base