We require an efficient and experienced Senior php manager to handle a situation we are in. 1 of our clients issued us a project that our team is unable to handle. They are good with coding, but not good enough. This is how you can guide the team:-
- look at the project specs and put across technical queries, if any
- calculate the estimated man hours and [url removed, login to view] days
- divide the project into modules / tasks
- be online to guide the team and offer support to them, me and the client
- prepare update reports and send to client and us
- Additional tasks to be discussed during course of project
We are very strong with sales and are good at acquiring projects. If you can perform well and bail us out of this project, we will assure you a long term association.
We would be interested in paying per project for sometime before deciding to issue a salaried job.
We can negotiate a price per hour on this project, but there are some terms and conditions to be discussed. Send us your cv and make sure you are someone good in English and can be online for long hours
I wouldn't want companies to apply because they would be busy with other commitments.