Moving our back end from VPS to Amazon:
Current VPS environment:
1. Laravel Application (16mb) version 5.4
2. Database Mysql version 5.6 (100mb)
3. Jobs: queuing system (db driver) on our VPS.
4. Public files and images
5. Sub domains.
Our plan to move to AWS.:
1. New environment on AWS. (with specs) with load balancer and autoscale.
2. Migrate the Laravel (launch instant) from VPS to AWS.
3. Mirgrate DB
4. Open public domain and make sure application is working perfectly (QA testing phase)
5. Configure SQS to run our Laravel queuing system [login to view URL]
6. Testing phase for the queuing system.
7. DNS propagation ( we need to make sure that it will propagate very quickly? Maybe we do it at midnight?)
We need someone to verify the plan, add more steps to it, it’s highlevel plan, now we are not talking about implementation, we just need to set a plan, we also need to add (high availability server on AWS).
19 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
Hello After going through your job description, I completely understand it and I am available to start ASAP. I would like to invite you on chat for detailed discussion regarding the project. Kind Regards Jivtesh