These are the project requirements:
- Design architecture, setup and configure servers for a browser based multiplayer game using [url removed, login to view] and Node.js
- You will need to work with the game developer.
- The game is 90% developed, you will need to instruct the developer how to do the required changes to the code if necessary or do it yourself.
- This game will require multiple servers and each server will run multiple rooms.
- Servers will be spread around the world to guarantee lower lag for the players in the same room.
- Players will visit a single website and all the available rooms will be listed, prioritizing the rooms of servers geographically close to the player
- OR the player will hit play and will be placed in the best room available. Whatever is the best solution. We will need to decide this together.
- The rooms will fit a limited number of players
- Server will close or create new rooms as necessary.
- Server will balance number players between rooms if necessary
- We have prepered 2 servers for initial development. Both using Centos 6, but we can change the OS
- More servers will be added latter when necessary.
Please check [url removed, login to view] and click the gear icon close to the play button.
We will choose the right person/company by tomorrow