This is an internal project of a service company to further improve the cooperation among different business departments. Through this project, employees from different business departments can post need for special service or product from other departments. This project should produce an internal web-based system that looks/acts very similar to [url removed, login to view] yet with inevitable difference for our internal purpose.
This system should be done by using most mature technology in the market. Specifically, this project has following requirement:
- Using PHP as development language
- Using MySQL as backend Database
- Optimized for Apache&Linux
This project has two phases. The first phase is to develop basic but essential functionalities as listed below. We may offer you the phase two contract with more advanced features.
We need to have it done within four weeks.
This project generally includes following key functional modules:
- Member registration
As we do not have centralized directory system, we need to have one registration module for internal employee and the other for service providers that currently only includes internal department/employee but later may include outside /business partners.
The registration of service providers will form a directory of certified partners.
Member of both employees and service providers may be able to change personal preference to tell the system what type of service they are preferred or what type of need they can fulfill etc.
We may set the registration to be invitation-based.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Management
1. We have standard RFP form that employees needs to fill out to describe what type of special service/product they are looking for. It will include very detailed information such as problem description, budget, time, deadline for proposal submission and other details.
3. Using the preference set by service provider, the system can automatically forward RFP that fits their profile to their email.
- Proposal Management
At the service provider side,
1. Service providers could fulfill an online proposal form to response to RFP submitted.
2. They could have competition among different internal department for one RFP. Thus, service providers need to "officially" sign up a specific RFP which means they must delivery a proposal afterwards. Otherwise will be penalized.
3. The online proposal form will list all detailed information that could answer needs listed in the RFP
4. Service providers can set a price tag for each proposal they will submit.
At the employee side,
1. The employee will receive email notification upon proposal submitted
2. The employee can view the proposals in a comparison sheet
- Pricing & Payment
1. Employee may select the most desirable proposal among submitted proposals and make it open for participated service provider to bid for a lower price.
2. Payment will be made via one of the three options: Google Checkout, Paypal or online credit card transaction.
3. All payment will be hold for one month by the company in case there is any dispute etc. Payment will forwarded to service provider after one month.
- Internal message communication
1. employees and service provider can communicate with a internal web-based message system
- Rating & Feedback
1. employees and service providers can rate each other's proposal or RFP etc.